Missing Package Marked as Delivered
Although it is rare, sometimes your tracking number will say "Delivered" before your package has arrived. If this happens to you within 36 hours of the delivery, please try the following:
- Check your shipping notification email to ensure your package was shipped to the correct destination
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery
- Look around the delivery location for your package
- See if someone else in the house or building accepted the delivery
- Wait 36 hours -- in rare cases packages may say delivered up to 36 hours prior to arrival
If your order is still missing 36 hours after the delivery date, please contact our Customer Care Team.
We are not the shipping provider, once the order has been shipped, we do not have any control over it. Unfortunately, we can only offer customer service retaining to the Policy below. Thank you for understanding.
- IN THE RARE EVENT THAT YOUR PACKAGE IS LOST IN TRANSIT, WE WILL QUICKLY SEND YOU ANOTHER OR FULLY REFUND YOU.
- WE WILL NOT ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY IF YOUR LOCAL POSTAL SERVICE HAS MARKED YOUR ITEMS AS DELIVERED AND YOU CLAIM YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED THEM. THE ISSUE THEN NEEDS TO BE SETTLED BETWEEN YOURSELF AND THE POST OFFICE.
- WE DO NOT ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY IF YOU FAIL TO PROVIDE THE CORRECT ADDRESS. PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK TO BE SURE YOUR ADDRESS IS CORRECT.
- ONCE THE PACKAGE HAS BEEN SHIPPED WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOST OR STOLEN GOODS. IF YOU PACKAGE HAS BEEN LOST OR STOLEN, WE RECOMMEND OPENING A CLAIM WITH THE SHIPPING COMPANY. THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS OR REPLACEMENTS SENT OUT UNTIL THE INVESTIGATION HAS BEEN CONCLUDED.